I've been way too obsessed with the brown nude lip look that I'm now starting to embrace more bright colors. For the past few months I either wore nudes or a classic red on my lips - it's high time to change things up. Lately I've been on the hunt for the perfect pink and came across a couple of products...
1. L'Oréal Color Riche L'Extraordinaire, Fuchsia Drama: This is a very good pigmented lip gloss in a very hot pink shade with a slight purple sheen to it - definitely a show stopper.
2. Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Gloss, Bright Pink: If you're looking for a more coral pink, this might be the one for you. This is a typical lip gloss, meaning that the pigmentation is rather moderate.
3. Maybelline Color Elixir, Fuchsia Flourish: Two words - barbie pink! I love its glassy finish.
4. ILIA Lipstick, Neon Angel: This lipstick has a semi matte finish and the color is buildable. In the day time one swipe will leave your lips in a healthy pink and during night time you can layer the color and achieve bold statement lips.
5. Maybelline Color Drama Intense Velvet Lip Pencil, Fuchsia Desire: Now this is what I call hot pink! This lip pencil feels more like a creamy lipstick, although it turns into a matte finish.
Today I went for ILIA to recreate a soft daytime lip look...beacause Saturdays call for hot pink! I got mine from green lane. Do you have any experience with this green beauty brand?
Happy Saturday everyone!